Sunday, March 20, 2005

The fruits go to the farm...



I had a sudden desperate attack of needing to fill up on Farmhouse pickle from the farm shop at Tulleys Farm, so I grabbed Barnaby and off we went for an afternoon in search of pork pies and other handmade niceties. The weather was a little overcast today, making a change from the last few days. But we had a pleasant drive to the farm and got our selection of goodies. They didn't have my favourite famhouse pickle that I had last year, so I stocked up with a selection of other pickles instead, as well as a couple of large pork pies with stilton and apple and cranberries, and a loaf of lovely bread and TWO packets of cheesy scones ('cos they were on special).
We stopped at the little teahouse for a bite and a coffee. Barnaby had a sausage roll, but was so embarrassed to be seen eating it in public that he had to close his eyes. (Between you and me, I think he thinks he's an ostrich!)

2 comments:

KimagureVenus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice pics ;D
Makin' me hungry tho :(