Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Guardians of the City of London


I bought a new camera. Well the last one is a couple of years old and I thought it time for an upgrade. So £70 and a trip to Argos and I got this little number. It's a Concord 3346z (No, I've never heard of the brand either) but it does the job, and it's reasonably fast from switch on to taking a pic which my last cemera certainly wasn't! Only 3.1megs, but to be honest, I don't need a lot for the blog or Flickr now, do I? So this and the next few pics are from a little wander I had this afternoon around the South Bank etc. Wandered down to Gabriels Wharf and had a look in at the printmaking galleries. Trying to get some inspiration again. I really want to get the printmaking off to a start again so I can flog a few bits on eBay.

No comments: