Monday, March 28, 2005

Another day, another trip to the South Bank

Up early, I've finished the Zyban course now (Wow! that's 6 weeks now without a ciggy, I am impressed with myself), so should be getting back to a regular sleep pattern very soon I hope, so God only knows why I was up so early. Anyway, it was the last day of the long weekend and the weather is keeping up. Took a drive to Roehampton, my favourite Asda (mainly because the clientele isn't as chavvy as the Isle of Dogs branch). Got a few bits and pieces then came back via the Kings Road blasting Scissor Sisters at top volume on the car stereo. The more I listen to that album, the more I love it. Got home, Leigh came round for a while, not seen him since last July, how time flies. Took a quick trip afterwards down to Effluent & Castle, then went for a nice long walk along the south bank, taking pics as I went, watching the buskers, admiring the talent, watching the London Eye and stopping for coffee in Somerset House before coming home and getting myself ready for another week at work.

No comments: