Monday, March 07, 2005

It's worth it after all

It's Monday, another day, another week of work, but it's a short week for me this week, only 3 days cos I got Thursday off for a brain scan (more of that later in the week) and Friday I'm just taking as holiday. I got an email last night from someone who had read my blog and enjoyed it, another blogger in fact, and a blog that links to this blog, so I've made a few links back in return. I was beginning to think I was writing this just for my benefit, but now I can see that I'm getting a few readers I think I shall do my best to keep it up to date and informative and interesting for my readers. I guess it takes a while for blogs to get round the circuit so to speak, so I've joined up with a couple of blogrings and added myself to a few search engines and lets see what happens. There's a hitlist in my sidebar so I can see where my links are coming from. Nothing else to report at the moment, other than it's not snowing today, quite pleasant actually if still a little nippy outside, and I've not a lot doing a work again, other than a little blogging (he he).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, I hear the first callings of a comment whore. Likin' it ;D