Saturday, April 30, 2005

Another week, another blog

It's been almost a whole week since I last blogged, although to be honest their hasn't been a great deal to blog about. Onto the start of a Bank Holiday weekend and I've got the whole of next week off work, so determined to make the most of it. Not sure what I shall do yet, other than I will make a point of getting out of London a few times, maybe visit the coast, dunno where yet, but Brighton appeals, and do some of those things that I just keep meaning to do. Nevertheless, the blog will be updated as often as possible, to keep you, my dear reader, in touch with what I get up to. Really have to make the most of my time, partly because there might not be much time left.....



You Will Die at Age 61
61

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...

And how you'll die as well.

No comments: