Thursday, April 07, 2005

NOT very flattering.

My Southpark Image
This little utility seems to have ended up in my inbox too many times in the last few days. Make your own South Park character. Well I used what bits there were to try and replicate myself, can't say there was a great choice of parts so therefore the resulting image is not the most flattering of pictures. Just glad I don't look like that in real life.

Further news, I have also set up another little blog, more a photoblog actually, just to record some of my favourite photos, either ones that I find particularly colourful, or attractive, or proud of having taken for one reason or another. No commentary, just photos. Some of them I have photoshopped (I don't care what Adobe think) and some just straight from the camera.

No comments: